Welcome to your Trauma-Informed Boundary Setting Course!
This course offers you a step-by-step guide to boundary setting basics, emotional regulation, healthy communication and upholding your boundaries. It will educate you on what fears, triggers, and trauma are keeping you from speaking up and respecting your needs in your life and relationships.
Learn boundary setting basics from a trauma-informed approach. Equip yourself with the tools and coping methods necessary to manage your emotions maturely. Download the supportive worksheets to identify emotional triggers and the communication scripts to assist you in articulating your needs and wants in a non-violent way!
"Emotional and psychological trauma is the result of extraordinarily stressful events that shatter your sense of security, making you feel helpless in a dangerous world. Psychological trauma can leave you struggling with upsetting emotions, memories, and anxiety that won’t go away. It can also leave you feeling numb, disconnected, and unable to trust other people.
Traumatic experiences often involve a threat to life or safety, but any situation that leaves you feeling overwhelmed and isolated can result in trauma, even if it doesn’t involve physical harm. It’s not the objective circumstances that determine whether an event is traumatic, but your subjective emotional experience of the event. The more frightened and helpless you feel, the more likely you are to be traumatized." (Source: HelpGuide.org)
Real experiences. Real lives. Real people.
This Course will help those who:
- Have experienced abusive or toxic relationships in their past (this can be friendship, family relationships, work or romantic relationships)
- Currently have a relationship with an individual they feel disrespected by
- Currently have a relationship with an individual who has trauma (and may or may not realize it)
- Currently struggle with people pleasing or codependency
- Live with an individual who has no boundaries and won't respect theirs
- Have parents or guardians who emotionally neglected, verbally abused or psychologically tormented them as a child
- Grew up in adverse childhood environments
- Fear backlash or punishment for asking for what they need and want
- Have left a toxic relationship in the past and are working on growing healthier relationships now
- Are dealing with difficult people (ie: emotionally immature, narcissistic, unsupportive)
- Are adult children with childhood trauma and difficult parental relationships
- Have severe anxiety speaking up for themselves
- Want to feel safer, more supported and improve the overall quality of their current relationships!
Get started now!
This course is self-paced and can be done from the comfort of your own home!
Get started now!
Amy Fiedler is a Certified Holistic Life Coach, Certified Trauma Support Specialist + Certified Reiki Master Practitioner of Natural Healing. She specializes in emotional guidance, behavioral patterns, trauma informed care, anxiety relief, and alternative holistic mental health support. Her focus is on supporting, guiding, and educating individuals to gain awareness and utilize healthy coping mechanisms to better improve their mental health, relationships, and quality of life.