Welcome to your go-to holistic resource center to learn healthy ways to cope with your emotions!
By joining you will learn how to:
- Cope in healthy ways with your emotions
- Improve unhealthy behavior patterns
- Detach from stigmas
- Support your self-discovery
- Set boundaries
- Improve communication skills
- Heal unhealthy relationships
- Improve self-confidence
- Holistically manage PTSD, anxiety, OCD
- Stop people pleasing + being co-dependent
You will achieve this through Amy's 4-part holistic method, which includes:
- Finding Understanding:
- Together we will define your emotional and behavioral patterns.
- Discovering Awareness:
- Together we will uncover how these emotional and behavioral patterns define who you are.
- Addressing Unhealthy Coping Skills:
- Together we will make a plan to help stop repeating your unhealthy patterns.
- Developing Healthy Coping Skills:
- Together we will work on strengthening your healthy coping skills.
*New information is currently being added into the resource center monthly!
What you'll gain from this resource center:
- Emotional clarity + relief
- A true understanding of yours (or their) behaviors
- Guidance on how to cope with what you're feeling + thinking
- A healthy approach to staying emotionally balanced, grounded + centered
- The wisdom of what NOT to do (and why) when you are struggling or suffering
- Confidence in yourself
- A trusted resource center from a true holistic professional
- Easy access (from your phone) to lifetime support + guidance
Amy Fiedler is a Certified Holistic Life Coach, Certified Trauma Support Specialist + Certified Reiki Master Practitioner of Natural Healing. Well versed in many holistic modalities, with 10+ years of professional experience and over 2000 clients + students, she specializes in providing individuals of all ages with integrative and sustainable mental and emotional support.
Amy's work focuses on emotional guidance, relational behavior patterns, trauma support, healing after trauma + trauma-informed care. She supports, guides + educates individuals to gain emotional + behavioral awareness + utilize healthy, supportive coping strategies to better their mental health, improve their relationships, regulate their nervous system, navigate life after trauma + enhance their quality of life!