Welcome to your online resource center for emotional education and healthy coping mechanisms!
By joining you will learn how to:
- Cope with confusing emotions and unhealthy behavior patterns
- Support your mental health and self-discovery in an empowering way
- Balance negative emotions, such as: guilt, sadness, shame, anger, resentment, jealousy, annoyance, frustration, etc
- Find clarity and relief
- Naturally cope and heal anxiety, OCD, depression, co-dependency + more
- Detach from mental + emotional stigmas
- Set boundaries
- Communicate in healthier ways
- Navigate toxic relationships
- Improve self-esteem, self-confidence + coping with your insecurities
- Manage PTSD
- End patterns of people pleasing + co-dependency
You will achieve this through Amy's holistic process, which includes:
- Finding Understanding:
- Together we will define your emotional and behavioral patterns.
- Discovering Awareness:
- Together we will uncover how these emotional and behavioral patterns define who you are.
- Addressing Unhealthy Coping Skills:
- Together we will make a plan to help stop repeating your unhealthy patterns.
- Developing Healthy Coping Skills:
- Together we will work on strengthening your healthy coping skills.
*New information + guidance is currently being added into the resource center weekly!
What you'll gain from this resource center:
- Emotional clarity + relief
- A true understanding of yours (or their) behaviors
- Guidance on how to cope with what you're feeling + thinking
- A healthy approach to staying emotionally balanced, grounded + centered
- The wisdom of what NOT to do (and why) when you are struggling or suffering
- Confidence in yourself
- A trusted resource center from a true holistic professional
- Easy access (from your phone) to lifetime support + guidance
Amy Fiedler is a Certified Holistic Life Coach + Certified Reiki Master Practitioner. She specializes in emotional guidance, behavioral patterns, trauma informed care, anxiety relief, and alternative holistic mental health support. Her focus is on supporting, guiding, and educating individuals to gain awareness and utilize healthy coping mechanisms to better improve their mental health, relationships, and quality of life.