Welcome to your go-to holistic resource center to learn healthy ways to cope with your emotions!
By joining you will learn how to:
- Cope in healthy ways with your emotions
- Improve unhealthy behavior patterns
- Detach from stigmas
- Support your self-discovery
- Set boundaries
- Improve communication skills
- Heal unhealthy relationships
- Improve self-confidence
- Holistically manage PTSD, anxiety, OCD
- Stop people pleasing + being co-dependent
You will achieve this through Amy's 4-part holistic method, which includes:
- Finding Understanding:
- Together we will define your emotional and behavioral patterns.
- Discovering Awareness:
- Together we will uncover how these emotional and behavioral patterns define who you are.
- Addressing Unhealthy Coping Skills:
- Together we will make a plan to help stop repeating your unhealthy patterns.
- Developing Healthy Coping Skills:
- Together we will work on strengthening your healthy coping skills.
*New information is currently being added into the resource center monthly!
What you'll gain from this resource center:
- Emotional clarity + relief
- A true understanding of yours (or their) behaviors
- Guidance on how to cope with what you're feeling + thinking
- A healthy approach to staying emotionally balanced, grounded + centered
- The wisdom of what NOT to do (and why) when you are struggling or suffering
- Confidence in yourself
- A trusted resource center from a true holistic professional
- Easy access (from your phone) to lifetime support + guidance
Amy Fiedler is a Certified Holistic Life Coach, Certified Trauma Support Specialist + Certified Reiki Master Practitioner of Natural Healing. Well versed in many holistic modalities, with 10+ years of professional experience, she specializes in providing individuals of all ages with integrative and sustainable mental and emotional support. Amy's work focuses on emotional guidance, relational behavior patterns, trauma support, healing after trauma + trauma-informed care. Her focus is on supporting, guiding, and educating individuals to gain awareness + utilize healthy, supportive coping mechanisms to better their mental health, improve their relationships, regulate their nervous system, navigate life after trauma + enhance their quality of life!