Welcome to The Course for The Supportive People to Trauma Survivors!
Here is the 1 online course you need to manage and sustain the health and happiness of your relationship with a survivor of trauma.
Get started now!
This course offers you a step-by-step guide to understanding the basics about trauma, how that trauma impacts your relationship, communicating in a trauma-informed way, regulating the nervous system and learning ways to coregulate and support the trauma survivor in your life (without losing yourself in the process).
Get started now!
This Course will help those who:
- Are struggling to navigate the triggers, challenges and nuances of a relationship with a survivor of trauma or abuse.
- Have a friendship with an individual who is highly sensitive due to past trauma or abuse.
- Have a family member who is highly sensitive or struggles with PTSD or CPTSD.
- Are a romantic partner to an individual who has survived past trauma.
- Live with an individual who is easily triggered, cannot self-regulate and wants to learn ways to be supportive without the relationship turning toxic.
- Have a parent or guardian who has unresolved childhood or adulthood trauma and it's impacting the relationship negatively.
- Are wanting to further develop their trauma-informed skills and strategies to utilize personally or professionally.
- Are a therapist, coach or practitioner wanting to further their education and learn precise trauma-informed tools to utilize in practice with clients.
- Struggle with how to support someone who frequently enters fight, flight, freeze or fawn.
- Struggle with how to communicate with someone using trauma-informed language.
- Struggle with navigating trauma triggers, conflict and repairing after conflict.
- Wants to find healthier ways to support someone without re-traumatizing them.
- Wants the survivor of trauma to feel loved, supported and safe within the relationship / friendship!
Amy Fiedler is a Certified Holistic Life Coach, Certified Trauma Support Specialist + Certified Reiki Master Practitioner of Natural Healing. Well versed in many holistic modalities, with 10+ years of professional experience, she specializes in providing individuals of all ages with integrative and sustainable mental and emotional support. Amy's work focuses on emotional guidance, relational behavior patterns, trauma support, healing after trauma + trauma-informed care. Her focus is on supporting, guiding, and educating individuals to gain awareness + utilize healthy, supportive coping mechanisms to better their mental health, improve their relationships, regulate their nervous system, navigate life after trauma + enhance their quality of life!